Friday, January 28, 2011

An Online Course...




Picture retrieved from:
http://www2.unescobkk.org/ict/elearning/
on Jan. 27, 2010
  • Do you wish to know about the integration of ICT in education and to learn about issues related to ICT?
  • Are you searching for a free reliable course?
  • Do you want to have an interesting easy to follow interactive course?

UNESCO Bangkok has the right answer for those questions.

UNESCO Bangkok suggests an online course about the integration of ICT in education, and guess what ?!? You will end up having a printable certificate as soon as you complete the course! 
So hurry up and click here to start the online course.
To access the page from where you can download the whole CD for free clik here

5 comments:

  1. This course is not accessible. Can someone help - I need it for my students.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your message. I do use this course for my students too.

      This course can be downloaded from:

      http://www.unescobkk.org/education/ict/ict-in-education-projects/capacity-building/e-learning-cd-rom/

      Enjoy surfing!

      Delete
  2. This course is not accessible. Can someone help - I need it for my students.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The site is not opening, could you any one suggest any other similar course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was really nice to read article written on this blog. I would also like to add few techniques with best of my knowledge which can help reader more and more.
    เรียน igcse ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete